It’s one thing to find someone who has a full understanding of what you need … it’s another to hold on to that person for an extended period of time. This is especially true of people within the Information Technology profession. We often hear of IT professionals losing interest, or moving on to something more “challenging”. While this may work out fine for the individual(s), it can leave your business in a tough situation where someone else has to go through the “learning curve” of how your business operates and what your needs are. This is why outsourcing some or all of your IT staff can be appealing.
Some of the benefits of outsourcing your IT through U.S. Computer are:
- We employ seasoned and loyal individuals, reducing the expenses incurred with frequent re-training.
- We take on the expenses of placing the personnel with the right skill sets within your organization.
- We take care of the overhead expenses and all employee benefits.
- You know exactly how much your IT department is costing you every month.
- If a certain individual is not earning your complete satisfaction, it’s on us to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- You can choose between full-time or part-time schedules.
We agree that an outsourced IT model may not be the best fit for every organization. However, we do feel that we have the experience necessary to provide the best IT outsourcing solutions you will find anywhere.